Stir-fry Paneer with VegetablesCourse: Main CoursesCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
If you’re a vegetarian or would simply like a meat-free meal, this paneer and vegetable stir-fry is vibrant, flavourful, beautiful, simply to make and delicious!
200g Paneer Cheese
2 Green Bell Pepper
2 White Onions
20g Unsalted Butter
50g All-Purpose Flour
- Remove pit and seeds from the peppers and cut into strips.
- Chop the onions and cut paneer into the same size as the peppers.
- Over high heat, sauté onions in a dollop of butter. Once onions become soft and slightly golden, add green peppers. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- When onions begin to separate, add water and reduce heat to low. Season with a pinch of salt and allow to simmer for 5 minutes. Cover the pan so that the vegetables can be steamed through.
- Dredge pieces of paneer into the flour and shake off excess.
- Place paneer into hot oil and dep-fry until golden brown.
- Remove paneer and mix with the vegetables. Turn-off heat and serve.
- This recipe is part of our renown “The Charming Lonno Lodge Cookbook” that you can download for free or purchase as a printed copy on Amazon.