A romantic honeymoon: five days and five nights of love, smiles, sun, sand .. and stars.
How was your wedding? Or, probably, how do you expect it will be? Wonderful, for sure. Stunning, moving, incredible, and full of joy and love. And exhausting :-), very exhausting, right? Well, we have put together the perfect solution for the two of you, combining the best relaxing activities Watamu has to offer.
Yes, because Watamu is not only one of the most celebrated beaches of East Africa for water sports, but first and above all it still is a quiet village on the coast of Kenya.
And The Charming Lonno Lodge is no exception, after all there must be a reason if our guest’s preferred tour is the “Do Nothing Tour“! Our Charming Romantic Honeymoon is meant to let you slow down for five days, to cuddle each other, to spend time together, and to rest from the rush of your wedding.
We carefully choose the most enchanting but relaxing experiences you can live in Watamu, including looking for dolphins or whales depending on season, cruising on a traditional dhow, canoeing, protecting turtles, and much more. Explore this page, everything you see is included in our Charming Romantic Honeymoon package.
p.s. if after 5 days of full relax you’re up to for some extra day for a Safari in the Tsavo East (the largest national park in Kenya), please get in touch with us, we have that covered too!
A private Dhow Cruise
A full day of your romantic honeymoon will be reserved to a romantic cruise on a traditional dhow to look for dolphins or whales (depending on the season) or simply snorkeling or suntanning on a remote beach. Lunch is served on-board and the whole dhow will be just for the two of you, guaranteed!!
- 5 nights in a Ocean Front Suite, with breakfast and dinners
- a full day Dhow Cruise, with on-board lunch
- half-day canoeing at Mida Creek, with local guide
- excursion at Watamu Turtle Watch centre, including a turtle nest adoption
- swedish massage for two
- transfers to/from Mombasa Intl. Airport
- entrance tickets to Watamu Marine National Park
- transfers to/from Watamu Marine Park and Mida Creek as required by programme
RATE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- beverages, bar & room minibar
- international flights
- Kenya visa
- not available during Christmas & New Year holidays