Ginger and Honey Pan-Fried Fish Fillet with Potato RosesCourse: Main CoursesCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: Easy
With very little oil and sodium, this dish is very healthy. The acid from the limes balances the sweetness of the honey, bite from the ginger and highlights the flavours of your desired fish. Make sure you select the freshest fish that you can find!
400g Fish Fillet
15g Grated Ginger
2 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 Tablespoons of Honey
- Combine in a small saucepan two tablespoons of olive oil, the juice of two limes, one tablespoon of honey, grated ginger and a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to low. Allow the sauce to simmer for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and sieve the sauce.
- Portion fish into four fillets.
- Place fillets onto hot grill pan. Cook each side for 2.5 minutes or until firm to touch.
- In a saucepan, bring the sauce back up to a boil and add the cooked fish fillets. Cook on high heat for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with a side of vegetables and Potato Roses.