Affogato Gelato with Amaretto DiSaronnoCourse: DessertsCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Easy
Kenyan Arabica coffee is known for delicious and rich flavours with hints of brightness. These flavours complement the creaminess of the ice cream very well. The crunch from the biscuits adds much-needed texture. Finally, the different temperatures of the espresso and the ice cream keeps things interesting and cool, poolside at Lonno Lodge.
2 Scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream
Double Shot of Espresso
2 Teaspoon Amaretto DiSaronno Liqueur
3 Amaretti Biscuits
- Brew a double shot of espresso from arabica coffee.
- Scoop the ice cream and place them into a tall martini glass.
- Crumble the amaretti biscuits over the ice cream scoops by hand.
- Pour the liqueur on top.
- Finally, pour the hot espresso on top and serve immediately.
- This recipe is part of our renown “The Charming Lonno Lodge Cookbook” that you can download for free or purchase as a printed copy on Amazon.